On Saturday, April 27, 2019, 750 pounds of unwanted prescription drugs were turned in for disposal in Kankakee County during the day’s Take Back Day festivities. This count was done by the Kankakee Area Metropolitan Enforcement Group (KAMEG).
The Pledge for Life Partnership’s Life Education Center Programming and Drug-Free Communities program would like to extend a special thank-you to the following:
- Kankakee High School Green Team
- Bourbonnais Police Department
- Bradley Police Department
- Illinois State Police
- Kankakee Police Department
- Kankakee County Sheriff’s Department
- Manteno Police Department
- Momence Police Department
…as well as all who brought out prescription medicine on the day of the event. You are helping make our community safer and healthier!